Saturday 27 December 2014

December 2014 Dividend Update!

    It has been an interesting month for my portfolio as 2014 comes to a close. I am quite thankful for (most likely) ending the year positive and extremely happy to have now received from last dividend of the year from Suncor which has helped to push this months total dividend to $37.76, which is $8.70 more than the last comparable month! This months dividends were primarily from just my monthly payers, with Suncor chipping in $5.6 as the only quarterly payer.



Company
Ticker
$(Cdn)
Notes
Dream Office REIT
D.UN
11.39

Veresen
VSN
8.16

Pizza Pizza
PZA
4

Pembina Pipeline Corp.
PPL
3.34

RioCan REIT
REI.UN
3.29
First dividend received
BMO Cdn. Div ETF
ZDV
1.98

Suncor
SU
5.6
First dividend received
Total Dividends

37.76


    While not being my highest month yet, as that was in October with my current record of $63.54, I am looking forward to seeing a higher amount than that in January, which will hopefully help fund a new stock purchase to kick off 2015! As marked in my notes on my dividend table, this was the first month of recieving dividends from REI.UN and SU, for an additional $8.89, or a 21.6% increase.

    Overall I am very happy with the progress that I have been making this year, and looking forward to making the goals I set out for myself in 2015! This years total dividend income is roughly $393! Next year my portfolio is estimated to churn out $610 without any additional work on my part or dividend increases. So to make my goal of reach $1,200 is estimated dividends I will have to save pretty hard and work at it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your recent dividend income with us. From those modest seeds you plant huge dividend trees will grow. I hope you will achieve $1200 in dividend income for 2015. Though it may be a stretch just keep plugging away. Before you know it you'll be earning 4 figures on an annual basis.

    ReplyDelete