Thursday 4 June 2015

May 2015 Dividend Update!

    With the ending of the month close at hand, I have received the last of the dividends I expect to get. While May might not have been a record breaking month like April's $144, I have seen my dividend income steadily increase month over month and am extremely happy to be so fortunate as to have and be able to continually invest money over time.

Company
Ticker
$(Cdn)
Notes
Dream Office REIT
D.UN
15.87

Veresen
VSN
8.16

Pizza Pizza
PZA
9.52
+80
Pembina Pipeline Corp.
PPL
3.34

RioCan REIT
REI.UN
9.4
+52 shares
BMO Cdn. Div ETF
ZDV
2.7
+12 shares
Royal Bank of Canada
RY
30.8
+33 shares
National Bank of Cda
NA
3

Total Dividends

82.79
+$37.9 from previous comparable month!

    This months income received quite a boost over the last comparable month as the newly bought shares started contributing their dividends. The largest boost came from Royal Bank, aided by the increased monthly distributions of ZDV, PZA and REI.UN. Next time around I will have D.UN and PPL also contributing more. And if I am 'lucky' maybe a little extra from divided raises as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment