Sunday 5 April 2015

March 2015 Dividend Update!

    Every third month of a year is a pretty quiet month in terms of dividend income for me. But quiet and consistency from my month payers and Suncor are always appreciated, with their stable income! The month was also a bit quieter on the writing side as I was away for a week on vacation! Had a blast and soaked up quite a bit of sun with some much needed R&R! Since getting back I have been enjoying catching up with the news, markets and blogs; love having lots of new reading material!


Company
Ticker
$(Cdn)
Notes
Dream Office REIT
D.UN
15.87
+24 shares
Veresen
VSN
8.16

Pizza Pizza
PZA
4

Pembina Pipeline Corp.
PPL
3.34

RioCan REIT
REI.UN
3.29

BMO Cdn. Div ETF
ZDV
1.98

Suncor
SU
5.6

Total Dividends

42.24
+$4.13 from previous comparable month

     My 6 monthly payers continue to steadily support my income each month, and as I add to those positions I am looking forward to seeing their payments rise. This months income has continued the trend from January and February of beating the previous comparable months income! This time by $4.13, which is attributable to the additional 24 shares of Dream Office REIT. This source of income, while not a lot at the moment, and nowhere near enough to live off by, represent what I like to think of as a solid foundation. Its a happy thought of mine, that pretty much no matter what happens, I now get about $1.4 a day, thats enough to buy a Jr.Chicken at MCD a day! Or pay for my phone bill and a few trips on the subway. Its all slowly adding up and I am happy to watch and track the progress!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the dividend income, DW. Slow and steady - thats what its all about...keep up the great work

    R2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Although, in the next month or so my dividend income should jump up a fair bit, then back to its slow and steady progression :)

      Delete
  2. DW

    Keep the good work and you will see the snowball rolling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty satisfying to see it grow and so many nice people stopping by to comment, thank you!

      Delete