Wednesday 30 November 2016

September 2016: Dividend Update

    My favourite update to post about, my dividend income! Not only is it among the easiest money to earn, but also the most fun to write about. And September made it even better with a new high water mark for its comparable month of dividends, with over $100 in passive income! With the additional shares of Manulife Financial helping to push it over the $100 mark.

Company
Ticker
$(Cdn)
Notes
Dream Office REIT
D.UN
20.50

Veresen
VSN
8.33

Pizza Pizza
PZA
9.98

Pembina Pipeline Corp.
PPL
15.2

RioCan REIT
REI.UN
9.4

Manulife
MFC
35.15
+$10.17, +55 shares
Suncor
SU
5.8

Total Dividends

104.36
+10.39

    Overall, I am very happy with my dividend income progress. With basically getting $100 a month in passive income, and my quarterly average per month of about $155. And look forward to adding additional dividend income in the future, as well as happily accepting 'raises' for the companies I hold as well.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Wisp!! Keep moving in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am continuing to work on it! I just need to post more!

      Delete